Where to find me
- Twitter—I tweet about web development and RPGs mainly
- Google+—Less active, but largely RPG posts
- Neontribe Blog—My most famous development post, at my previous employer
- Cities of Golarion—I made the map sketch for Whitethrone
- My Apps—A slowly growing collection of released or proof-of-concept apps
Blogs I like
If I’m missing an awesome resource here it’s likely because I’ve not discovered it yet, so please feel free to suggest it!
- D&D with Pornstars—Zak Smith’s blog is full of great and inventive stuff
- Rowan, Rook, and Decard—Creators of Spire, they’re assembling a setting from awesome random tables on their blog
- Trilemma’s I’ll See It When I Believe It—So many awesome one-page adventures!
- Dungeon of Signs—I’ve already nabbed maps from here for my game
- Coins and Scrolls—A recent discovery, to my shame
- Twenty Sided Tale—More generally about gaming, but greats reads; check out the author’s funny and clever book
- Blood, Death, Satan & Metal—Worth it for the “Spells That Are Fucking Metal” series alone
On my “to read” list
There sure are a log of RPG blogs on Blogspot.
My favourite RPG podcasts
Ditto. I’m always interested in great podcasts.
- Fear of a Black Dragon—Jason and Tom from the Gauntley talk about their favourite OSR modules and books; I’ve discovered many gems through this podcast
- Ken and Robin talk about Stuff—Industry veterans Kenneth Hite and Robin D Laws share their vast experience, knowledge, and humour
- Hearty Dice Friends—Grant Howitt and Chris Taylor of Rowan, Rook and Decard talk about… stuff
- The Gauntlet Podcast—A rota of the very welcoming and hardworking Gauntlet RPG community members talk about gaming
- Modifier—Meghan talks with designers of all stripes
- Backstory—Another one from One Shot Podcast; Alex interviews game designers to get the behind-the-scenes story
- The Gauntlet—If you’re looking for an online game to join is (or to run), look no further
- Lamentations of the Flame Princess
- DCC RPG
- Symbaroum TRPG